Friday, August 6, 2010

Rolling over

She's getting so mobile now... first she doesn't stay anymore on her blanket the way I put her on it. I might find her like this:
Sie wird so beweglich auf einmal... sie bleibt nicht mehr auf ihrer Decke wie ich sie hinlege. Nun finde ich sie hinten in der Ecke:
or totally rolled away from it:
oder ganz weggerollt von der Decke:
Our first lunch out. We met with a few ladies + Babies from the mom's group and had lunch in Ann Arbor. Since it was Zoe's feeding time as well I brought everything with me and fed her there... that was exciting :).
Unser erstes Lunch ausserhalb. Wir haben uns gestern mit ein paar Maedels und Babies von der Mom's Group getroffen in Ann Arbor und hatten Lunch. Da es Zoe's Essenszeit war, habe ich einfach alles mitgebracht und habe sie dort gefuettert... das war schon aufregend :).

No comments: