Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How much you can love a baby...

... a LOT... yeah, you can't put it into words.
We have a great time here, had a weekend without anything going on, just the three of us, enjoying our living here. We have so beautiful days here... last week is was very hot and humid, this week it's hot but not humid, it's just PERFECT... it's like being on vacation each single day :). Life is GREAT :).
Here some pics of the sunshine inside our home :)... also very hot, clear blue skies *lol*... Zoe is watching the guys outside cutting the grass... very serious ;)
Yesterday I took a nap with her. I was done with work and tired anyways so I took a nap with her, we slept for 2 hrs!!!
She's so beautiful...
And a picture of today, ready to be fed and smiling
This weekend we have a BBQ planned with our neighbors and on Sunday we'll head out to Chicago :). Frank has some business meetings with dinner etc. and we'll join him of course and hang out with friends *YEAH*. Look forward to that a lot. I just have to find a solution for my workout since we'll stay in a hotel next to the airport (no nice walking in sight)... well... i'll find a way to do some sports or will just take a few days off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh ja, she is so beautiful!