The other parent told me afterwards that she's an aggressive kid and got already better since her mom is staying home with her (see... again... parenting is the key to it all). I'm so glad I can work from home and take care of her... no matter how stressful it is... it's all 1000 times worth it and I wouldn't want it any other way :).
See the little spots on her left cheeks? The kid did that to her! :(
Zoe is still waking up:
In dreamy land:
I was looking into buying a tripod to hang this swing in because Frank thinks that the door frames are not secure enough to hold her. But it's just so expensive so I grabbed some big blankets and put them under the swing, JUST IN CASE if the door frame won't hold her. But I think we're fine. We had Sophia in my apartment in Chicago on the door frame (and she was then already 6 months old) and that was not as stable as this house (I at least think so). Zoe likes it, the best is if it's moving... I just need to find some alternatives here since she's up more and I have a hard time getting my work hrs in sometimes. The secret is: getting up early, then it's no big deal at all. Today I had already 4 hrs in by 10AM :)... only 2 more to go for today and that's nothing...
super duper catch cushion... just in case ;)
she's almost in lala land :). She's already grown so much :(... it goes way too fast. She holds her head up more and more. Still not 100% stable but she's getting there...
Ok, back to work... today seems to be an awesome day so I can enjoy the rest of the afternoon and relax a little for a change ;)
In dreamy land:
I was looking into buying a tripod to hang this swing in because Frank thinks that the door frames are not secure enough to hold her. But it's just so expensive so I grabbed some big blankets and put them under the swing, JUST IN CASE if the door frame won't hold her. But I think we're fine. We had Sophia in my apartment in Chicago on the door frame (and she was then already 6 months old) and that was not as stable as this house (I at least think so). Zoe likes it, the best is if it's moving... I just need to find some alternatives here since she's up more and I have a hard time getting my work hrs in sometimes. The secret is: getting up early, then it's no big deal at all. Today I had already 4 hrs in by 10AM :)... only 2 more to go for today and that's nothing...
she's almost in lala land :). She's already grown so much :(... it goes way too fast. She holds her head up more and more. Still not 100% stable but she's getting there...

3 comments:
Rona, Tell Frank not to worry about that bouncy thing! Remember how D & D's dogs sent Sophia flying as they ran past her!! Also when Sophia got older and they were using the seat instead of the blanket it survived Beyonce's "All the Single ladies dance from Sophia.
Al
OMG!!! That was crazy about that little 2 year old. I would have been soooo mad! I am happy she was buckelt up...better safe than sorry. XOXO sandra
Das darf ja wohl nicht wahr sein! Da musste Zoe den ersten großen Schrecken ihres Lebens verkraften. Ich wünsche dir, dass du dich davon ganz schnell wieder erholst, liebe, kleine Zoe.
Post a Comment