Friday, April 23, 2010

waiting for the girls

I'm waiting for the Chicago girls... they can arrive now any minute... how exciting :)... I've already prepared as much as I could for tomorrow. We're going to have a very nice breakfast, I already look forward to that :). We're going to have salmon as well :)... while I was pregnant I wasn't allowed to eat it :( now it's time... oh man, I forgot to buy horseradish!!! Well the onions and karpern have to make out for the missing horseradish I guess! See... you can tell I haven't eaten it in a while!
Frank is finally home again as well. The house seemed so empty without him. We're glad he's back home :). Here some pics of our wonderful daughter:
Yeah, this was my shopping result from today! I barely had place on the counter isle when I was done unloading the car!!! Oh oh oh...
Well... 9 months no alcohol!!! Mike's lemonade had to land in my shopping cart and also margarita :) *YEAH*... gosh, I bet I can only drink one sip otherwise I'm gonna be tipsy already! Well the girls are here, nobody has to drive!!! We have to take advantage of that great feature :)
It was funny, another lady saw Zoe on my shopping cart and the alcohol in my cart and said: 'Well... you're ready after 9 month, aren't you?' *lol*... once I knew what she meant with it I just laughed and said: 'OF COURSE :)'

No comments: