Monday, April 19, 2010

patio is ready

This weekend was great. We went out as a family on Saturday shopping and had breakfast. Zoe did great and we had a good time. On Sunday Frank got the BBQ ready and I helped a little bit on the patio and got rid of some grass between the stones. Oh man... we have such a great home. Can't wait to sit outside and enjoy it as well. The temperature dropped again below 20 Degrees C but it's very nice and sunny outside. We still take our daily walk of course and Zoe enjoys it outside a lot.
Since I don't have time next weekend to sort Zoe's clothes out I started doing it already last weekend as well. All newborn clothes are out of her closet in a carton :( and I started getting the 3-6 months clothes out... man do we have a lot... I hope she can wear it all... It's very nice for her because it's not so tight and still very loose so it's easy to be put on and off. She still fits in her 0-3 months clothes but we didn't have that many. Now her closet almost explodes!!! I got so excited this morning when I dressed her... I couldn't decide which outfit to choose first. Can't wait to put her in each and every outfit and take pictures :)... ok ok, she's not a doll, but it's so much fun dressing her in all her cute outfits. Here some pics from today, our little sunshine. She smiles already so much and reacts with smiles to our talking and she talks... we don't understand her yet but she's sooo much fun :)
I think this outfit is from grandmom :)...
Frank will be home soon *YEAH*... he's gonna leave for Las Vegas on Wednesday :(... I miss him already, but he'll be back on FR. So I have something to look forward to already :) and the girls come on FR as well... sooo much to look forward to then :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...und sogar der Schnuller passt zu dem herzigen Anzug.