Oh, the pics... yes, just wanted to show you guys what Zoe's is doing while sleeping...
... she smiles and makes other expressions ;)
BOAH... I'm very shocked right now... our landscaper is here cutting the grass and I just thought he comes to the door handing me the bill... but no bell rang and I can't see him... then I go back into the office and see a little water stream coming from the side aiming for our plants... well... it's sunny out!!! Then I look again and I see him standing there leaning onto our wall, peeing into our plants!!! MAN!!! I can't believe it!!! I should hang up a sign: No peeing please! *lol*... I'm cracking up at the same time but I just can't believe that he does that... if he would be a woman, would he pull down his pants and pee there as well? Disgusting!!! Unbelievable!!! Well... I can't feel for him because I'm a WOMAN!!! We don't just pee in somebody's garden!!!
... she smiles and makes other expressions ;)
BOAH... I'm very shocked right now... our landscaper is here cutting the grass and I just thought he comes to the door handing me the bill... but no bell rang and I can't see him... then I go back into the office and see a little water stream coming from the side aiming for our plants... well... it's sunny out!!! Then I look again and I see him standing there leaning onto our wall, peeing into our plants!!! MAN!!! I can't believe it!!! I should hang up a sign: No peeing please! *lol*... I'm cracking up at the same time but I just can't believe that he does that... if he would be a woman, would he pull down his pants and pee there as well? Disgusting!!! Unbelievable!!! Well... I can't feel for him because I'm a WOMAN!!! We don't just pee in somebody's garden!!!

1 comment:
Muss das ein schöner Traum sein, Zoe lächelt so selig!
Doch dieser Gartenpinkler, das ist ja ziemlich unmöglich!
Post a Comment