Here some pics from our little bath time yesterday, you can see, she likes it :). Even though when she first touches the water she cries! Weird baby ;)


and afterwards she crashed again :)... good baby :)

So I ran out of bread today... very stupid because I need some breakfast. Well I barely get out and shop anymore so our fridge is getting more and more empty. Well... we have a bread machine ;)... so I took it out this morning, added some ingredients and now I'm waiting for it to be done so I can have my freshly made bread. That's so cool and much simpler for me than packing the baby up and go grocery shopping. I think I'm gonna go out shopping tonight though. Getting prepared for the weekend. Ok, time to feed the baby...
1 comment:
Sie ist einfach zum Knuddeln süß!
Post a Comment