Sunday, April 25, 2010

A fun weekend

Man that was AWESOME :)... the girls arrived around midnight on Friday and since we had so much to catch up on, we were still up until 3 in the morning talking!!! I ended up with a 4 hr sleep but it was great. Saturday morning Ravyn took a bath:we had a great time together. Great breakfast both days :)
the kids got along very wellwe were all so tired that some took a napand we took a little walk. We had some trouble since we needed to pump up the tires of Ravyn's stroller...
So we were thinking about using Zoe's stroller for Ravyn and I could try out the new baby carrier I bought on Friday for Zoe!
Well, we got the stroller ready after a while and took a nice and refreshing walk through the neighborhood
In the afternoon all the guests came for the BBQ. We had a great time...
Sandra and Sandra:
we ended up with 4 kids... Here we have Alexander (8 month) to the left, then Ravyn (1 yr), Nicolas (3.5 months) and our little Zoe (2.5 months)
they were a little confused about the photo shooting, specially all the adults gathered around them and starring at them *lol*
Zoe wasn't happy after a while anymore. Meanwhile Nicolas enjoyed it a lot
Checking out with my daughter what's up...
I guess hungry:
Marilyn with Nicolas and Zoe and I :)... the happy mommy's :)
and Stephanie:
We had so much fun... hope to have the girls over sometime soon. But they enjoyed it as well and had fun so we probably see each other soon *YEAH*. I might also go to Chicago for a weekend, it'll be fun spending some time in Chicago again, specially with the girls.
THANK YOU GIRLS for coming over... I really enjoyed our weekend together a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES...........LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A LOT OF FUN!!!
(NORMA)

Anonymous said...

Was für eine nette Babykonferenz...