Saturday, November 28, 2009
Baby Shower - surprise
Uiuiui... that was quite a day. Since we came home very late yesterday we slept till 930AM (that was so good)... but then... it wasn't very relaxing anymore since Frank wanted to leave soon to 'get going' and start the day... gosh was I upset... being on vacation and he's rushing. I gave him a very hard time ;)... his crazy pregnant wife *lol*. Well... it turned out that he had to get me out of the house by 10AM (which totally wasn't the case)... Frank's Mom was already sitting in the neighborhood waiting for us to leave the house... well while Frank and I went on a nice sightseeing tour to Ellicot City the family was preparing a baby shower for us!!! When we came back home to Patty and Ray's... soooo many cars were in front of the house... so I kind of knew what was going on. It was a great time, meeting so many other family members I haven't met yet and also Jay and Nancy + Kids came as well. Here some pics:

Mmmmhhh, the home made food was DELICOUS:

The youngest and the oldest ;)... Jay and Frankie:


This little rabbit was hanging around in Jay and Nancy's kids room when they were little and they wanted Zoe to have the rabbit hanging around in her room now... that's so cute:
This bathing duck is glowing in different colors... we were cracking up:

An american tradition, all the ribbons and bows of the gifts put on a plate and the parents have to wear the hat:
isn't he a Cutie :)
And a family picture:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Gratulation zu deiner neuen großen Familie, die euch so reich beschenkt hat. Alles Liebe Eure Edda.
Danke für die schönen Fotos...
Post a Comment