Saturday, November 14, 2009

29 weeks

Are there any volunteers out there who wanna carry my belly for a while??? Ojeeee... I'm getting bigger and bigger!!! My belly is getting in the way all the time now... :(... here it is... the 29 weeks big bellyBut nevertheless I'm trying to get things done even with being 'handicaped'... first thing today I tackled down was the oven. We have two but I only need one for now because I wanna do home made pizza today. So it had to be cleaned first... here the oven before the cleaning:
ui :)... and afterwards:
Since I was in Chicago this week I needed to take advantage of it and went shopping in the polish store :). Vanille Pudding von Dr. Oetker :)... just a few more minutes and I can eat it :)
Other than that nothing out of the normal day to day operation is happening here. I think I won't see my husband that much this weekend, his 'mission' for this weekend is to go through all his cartons in the basement and sort out what he wants to keep, wants to give away/ sell and throw away. Since it's so nice and sunny out today I'll tackle down the landscaping outside next. This morning I bought some tools for the garden and I should enjoy this wonderful day (by the way, we have 19 degrees Celcius outside right now) *hihi*... anybody still thinks Michigan isn't a state to live in? *big smile*. I have to say it is so wonderful... the city we live in has everything that you need or it'll be next door, nice and not to big. The people are nice, the lake is just awesome, on the way home or leaving home we always pass the lake and enjoy the wonderful view... it's so awesome. And I don't even start talking about our house ;)... we really won the lottery... I'm telling you.
Ok, let's get ready for the next project to work on... first some pudding *yammi* :).

4 comments:

SitSit said...

Hehe. Also den Bauch musst du schon alleine transportieren. ;-)
Aber eins muss ich dir lassen: Du hast echt nicht alle Latten am Zaun. :-D Du postest hier sogar den Ofen, den du sauber machst. LoL... echt zu geil.
Ich freu mich schon auf Zoe! Ich möchte wirklich versuchen im Sommer zu euch zu kommen. Das wäre wirklich klasse, wenn Doug, Dana und Sophia dann auch da wären. :-) Müsste ich dann nach Detroit fliegen? Dann kann ich ja schonmal nach Flügen gucken und was da so angeboten wird. ;-)

Irina said...

Hi Rona,

das ist ja wirklich unglaublich! Aber bestimmt ein irre Gefühl!!! Bin jetzt wieder online, Papa hat meinen neuen Computer zu 90 % in Betrieb genommen hier!!! Und der ist so schnell, dass es schier unglaublich ist ;-) Sorry für die Funkstille, war soviel los hier... Telefonieren wir nächstes WE?? Müssen hier heute noch einige Einladungen loswerden ;-)))

Ganz liebe Grüße,
Irina

Anonymous said...

Hey Rona!
Da hast du ja viel geschafft....
ist es ein Hochbackofen oder musstest du dich tief bücken??
Edda

Rona said...

@ SitSit, sind wir nicht alle ein wenig Bluna? Wer sagt denn, dass ich alle Latten am Zaun habe? *lol*...
Das waere dann der Airport Code: DTW fuer Detroit Metro Airport :)

@ Irina, klar koennen wir next WE telen :). Wir haben glaube ich nix geplant ausser unser Projekt 'Haus'. Ist schon ein irres Gefuehl aber das mit der eingeschraenkten Bewegungsfreiheit ist so ne Sache ;)... dat wirst Du auch noch irgendwann merken :). Aber... sind ja nur noch 10 Wochen to go :). Dann ist wieder Aktion Rona da, wahrscheinlich total muede vom naechtlichen aufstehen und Stillen *lol*

@ Edda, das war der obere Ofen... aber habe mich geaergert, dass ich nicht den unteren geschrubbt habe. Mein Bauch war immer im Weg wenn es an den hinteren Teil des Ofen gings... aber ich habe es irgendwie gemeistert :) und die Pizza war super lecker, hat sich also volle Kanne gelohnt :)