Friday, November 6, 2009

An afternoon in the office

Today I had to work from home for the rest of the day because we had a water leak again in the basement and we had to let the plumber in to get it fixed. Now it's all good again :). While I was working in our new office I was able to catch some interesting stuff that was going on outside, I'm telling you it's awesome up there... I can survive working from home in this great office :). Here is our landscaper on the roll... I was very impressed when he unloaded his trailer, he had so many 'machines'... incredible:What a view from the office, can you imagine working like this every day? Uuuhhh, I can :). Do you see the lake? Now with the leaves all gone, we actually have a lake view :)
This was a cool machine he had, his loan mower with his trailer trash can... AWESOME... It looked like a Go-Cart, I bet it's fun driving it.

No comments: