Monday, November 2, 2009

First cooking event in our new kitchen

Yeah, I did it. Today I quickly ran to Walmart after work (they just remodeled our Walmart with a great fresh groceries area) and then I cooked for the first time in our new kitchen :). Oh, that's not true, yesterday I did pasta with red sauce and tuna (but that was just a warming up thing, that doesn't count). So today I was really preparing a meal... potato soup with shrimp. That was very delicious. Doesn't look that exciting but I HAD to post it :). Finally a 'dinner picture' on my blog!!! YEAH :). I'm so proud of my soup :). And it was quite fun cooking... now I still have a lot of servings left *lol*... but that can be eaten throughout the week at lunch or dinner or I can put portions in our cool new freezer ;).

2 comments:

norma said...

that looks realy good, Ilike the dish design too.........

Jela said...

Congrats!! ;)

Wir kommen leider nicht mehr so richtig dazu, mal was anderes zu kochen als so Tütenzeug, total schade. :/