Zoe just loves it when I'm cleaning... she's so quiet as if she wouldn't be in my belly. And once I stop cleaning she's up and moving again.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
All in one home
On Wednesday the big day arrived... finally all our 'stuff' under one roof. Frank's furniture came and again we (or more him) are swimming in an ocean of cartons. All my cartons are almost gone *hihi*... I just got rid of A LOT of stuff before I came into the USA and basically started from zero again. So now we have Frank's and my life under one roof. Was a pretty exciting day! It looks a little bit like a mix match in a few rooms but that has to work now for a while. We have already ideas for the future, but they're just ideas for now. Here we the new dining set... I'm not that big of a fan of it but I have to admit it's so incredible comfortable!!! It's totally worth it to get used to the look ;)
Our fancy office... oh, by the way, we needed to switch around rooms because of the sizes of the furniture. Our guest room with lake view needed to go and the office has it's new home in there. The official dining room that we originally planned for the office will now be transferred into Zoe's play area. We can store all her stuff in there like toys and it'll be out of the way and easy accessible if needed.

Then we added dresser into our master bedroom. I just LOVE that set but Frank on the other hand would prefer something different for the master bedroom.
By the way, we've ordered our king bed :). We have three bedroom sets and all of them are Queen beds *lol*... we're going to just leave the king mattress on the frame for now. That should work until we're going to buy a new bedroom set for our master.

And here in the living room we still have a little chaos. We just have too much couch for that room right now. On the weekend we're probably going to tackle this room and put everything in place and clean it.

Yeah... today my mission was to soap off the office furniture and the master bedroom set... I've already put in my stuff :). No worries, I've left room for Frank in there *hihi*... it's so exciting to have an office now. Finally I can get good organized with all our stuff... gosh, during the last few month we've collected a bunch of paper work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ohohoh, dann wissen wir ja, wie Zoe später zur Sauberkeit steht. Na, viel Spaß, Rona, wir hatten ja auch immer viel "Spaß" mit dir. ;)
(Nicht böse gemeint *G*)
Die Wohnung sieht toll aus, aber bleiben die Wände alle so einfarbig und hell?
Gruß,
Jela
Hihi, na, unsere Tochter wird bestimmt n kleiner Putzteufel, bei den Eltern :). Du wirst es nicht glauben, aber Frank raeumt mir manchmal hinterher (ich weiss jetzt wie Du Dich gefuehlt hast *lol*)... ist echt unglaublich!!! Ich kann mir nicht helfen und muss manchmal echt lachen! Wir sind schon echt funny...
Die Waende kommen noch, Frank hat n paar grosse Bilder mitgebracht, aber dafuer muessen wir erst den perfekten Platz finden. Und die Farbe bleibt erst einmal so wie sie ist (leicht gelb)... wir fangen jetzt nicht noch an zu streichen ;).
good job........Norma.
Post a Comment