Wednesday, June 17, 2009

not much happening...

Not much is happening here this week. I haven't been to the gym at all (yet) and this weekend I even stay in Chicago... 
This morning started pretty funny though :). I texted with my coworker because she was running late and then I got a text back again saying if I could please start the 'dryer' my socks would be in there... I was laughing so hard... texted her back: 'I can't, there is no dryer in the office!!!' *lol*... she called me and we just started laughing out loud! That was sooo funny. The text was meant to be for her kids at home. 
I had such a taste for 'German food' for a few days that we went to the German restaurant for lunch and had some good German food *delicious*. On the way back to the office, we got lost... I never know where I'm going... I'm telling you... but I always find a way back :). Had my smart Iphone with me... google map is on it as well so I knew right away where we were and drove us back to the office *lol*. We always have such a good time... it's great. I'm so glad we're working together :).
FR I'm going to the movies with Sandra and on SA we're going to do a Girls German-BBQ night at Steph's! Ok... what is typical for a german-BBQ? Help me out here because I have no clue!!! The only thing I can think of is potato salad... but that's too much work *lol*... 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wurst! ;)
Und sonst landet hier noch auf dem Teller gegrilltes Gemüse, Spieße mit Champignons, Paprika etc. aber ob das typisch deutsch ist.. ka.
Typisch deutsch wäre noch, dass die Männer mit nem Bier in der Hand am Grill stehen. *G* Aber das geht bei euch ja nicht.
Viel Spaß bei dem Barbeque.
Gruß,
Jela

Anonymous said...

Kartoffeln mit SourCreme fällt mir da noch ein!!

Anonymous said...

Kräuterbutter und Alufolienkartoffeln? Ansonsten auch keine Ahnung, and als Vegetarier noch weniger Ahnung.
Gefüllte Pilze, da hab ich ein Rezept, aber wenn du bei Kartoffelsalat schon aufgibst...
Grüße aus Greifswald
Jenny

Rona said...

Awesome, ich sollte oefter ne Umfrage machen... was man da so alles fuer Ideen von Euch bekommt. Supi... vllt. machen wir doch den Kartoffelsalat, wenn wir ein Rezept ausfindig machen *lol*... der Wille ist da :)... Vielen Dank fuer die ganzen Tips. Bilder kommen dann am SO was es geworden ist unsere... deutsches Grillen ;)