Saturday, June 6, 2009

Breast Cancer Harley Ride

This is a paradies of Harleys, isn't it? YEAH... today was the Breast Cancer Ride that we joined for a little bit. The bikers started registering at around 1230PM and start of the ride was 130PM. Here some very unique bike shots:




I liked this one a lot... very Girlie ;).
3 stops were scheduled during the ride. It was very interesting... I remembered Doug's saying about our CHI traffic *lol*... 'You guys have a green light and you speed up as quickly as possible and then you have to hit the brakes very hard because the next red light is already there or the next STOP sign'... not a very 'relaxing' driving!!!
That's how I felt today... speedy... brakes... speedy... brakes... that was crazy! My suggestion to tojust slow down a little and enjoy the ride in a smooth way isn't the way those rides go I guess ;). I was glad I was just enjoying the ride and sitting in the back seat :). It was very good organized as well. They had stopper for each intersection so we didn't need to stop at all...
I finally got a picture from the two of us. I bet a lot of you were looking for that already for some time...
Taaadddaaaa ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it..........

SitSit said...

Da ist ja mein gewünschtes Bildchen. *sweet*

Doug and/or Dana said...

That's about time! Cute Biker couple :-)