In the mornings we sat outside on the porch having coffee (WONDERFUL feeling, I'm telling you) and started the day together. Frankie and I headed out to have breakfast and there happened to be a roadshow right across the street from the breakfast place. We had to give three of the cars 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Both our first place was the same car ;). Hope that one won.
This one was my second place I think:


This Lady was our FIRST Place
Isn't that a nice piece of art?
Frankie showed me around in the Baltimore area where he grew up and then we went to visit his parents. They're so lovely. I like them a lot.
I thought this restaurant looked funky:

Look at this crazy balcony!
At night we met with Doug and Paula, Frankie's good friends and had crabs. My first time eating crabs and I bet I've never heard the word 'crabs' so often than I've heard during these days in Baltimore ;).
Look at this crazy balcony!Look at the mess we made ;)... but it was very delicious and I tried them as well. Frankie helped me and showed me how to 'eat' them. After the crab has been cracked the first time it's not that difficult... the best thing was the hammer that you use when eating the arms :).

Oh, the pictures got mixed up. Here are some pictures from Ford McHenry in Baltimore
Isn't that view terrific?
And again a roadtrip picture:
This was most interesting... they have Truck 'Runaways' in case a truck looses his breaks! Then they would just go on that ramp and hopefully come to a stop... I thought that was COOL!
We had such a great time. I look forward doing this trip again sometime soon :).

On Sunday it was Katie's Graduation Party. It was a great party, very warm outside and lots of nice people came over to Patty's and Rays. The whole family was together. Their brother J (short for Jamie) came as well with his family.
Here some pics from the way back... we took a little different route this time and enjoyed the views and good music again :)
This weekend we're going to do a Harley Tour in Detroit. So far the weather for Saturday should be sunny. I'm very curious how many biker will show up and how the people will be?! So 3 more days of work and then I'm back on the road again towards east *G*.


2 comments:
Hallo liebe Rona...
schön, dass es dir so gut geht.
Zeit für dich alles zu geniessen.
Ich umarm dich... alles Liebe deine Edda
Das sind ja richtig schicke Autos. Sieht ganz nach deinem Geschmack aus.
Ich freu mich schon auf unser Wiedersehen. Das wird echt prima im Sommer. Reisepass: Komm her!!
HDL,
Sita
Post a Comment