Just before Bjoern arrived I kind of felt like we're ready to host again... I always like to have the house full of life and since we have the extra guest room that is barely being used why not host again :). We got the application done and chose our next exchange student from Germany and everything is already approved and she called me on Sunday - really excited... it's just a really cool experience. I really enjoy it. Her name is Inga and she's from Emmendingen.
Another Sunday out with my cutie pies meeting some old friends. Zoe wanted to match me so we took a special photo :).It's bedtime but the kids asked to play one more round of a board game... too cute... couldn't say no to that one ;)
Henry's Popsicle on the playground for the future Kindergarteners. Cannot believe my baby goes to school in the fall... Time just flew by
Pool fun
We had to clean out a little... after Bjoern and I moved a few furniture around and tried to get the kids more room in their bedrooms the playroom had to be transferred into a board game room.
Greenfield Village with my precious kids
Having a dinner playdate again... I love cooking, did I mention that already? :)
Omg... how cute!!!
Ready for our German Dinner Playdate: 4 adults and 8 kids *lol*
Last Lunch in Henry's preschool...
Library time
And because we had to celebrate Henry's last day of preschool... we had to visit Frosty Boy ;)
Their US passports expired in January so we finally got to renewing their passports...




No comments:
Post a Comment