Yes, you read it correctly. We only left for one night but it was still really cool to just be with my friends for more than 24 hrs :). We chose to drive to Grand Rapids which is about 2 hours North West of where we're living.
I packed already and Frank was ready to take over so I snug out a few minutes earlier than I had to and took a little shopping spree at TJ Maxx before meeting up with my friends :).
First stop was the Meijer Skulptur Garden. It was sooo beautiful... I really wanted to go back with Bjoern and show him but we never did :(...Some Art Exhibit was on display as well... It was breathtaking:
A little walk the next morning and checking out Grand Rapids Downtown
A very old hotel
That was super nostalgic
Look at this... very cool
This was a really interesting place, very delicious though: Crepes
And our Cappuccino. It took forever to finally get it and then we knew why :)... it was a creation of art
Overall a really great time and much needed Mom Out time.


No comments:
Post a Comment