Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Fun with Bjoern

I'm too lazy to put the pictures in order now so it's a bit mixed up and not in the right order but you'll get the fun :)... 

Bjoern arrived on May 13th and departed again on May 27th. We tried to fill the days with lots of fun activities but also spend tons of quality time and of course we went shopping *lol*...

One of our first trips was Frankenmuth - shopping :). Lunch break... the kids are always hungry ;)
Ups... Tommy Hilfiger has to restock their sales racks *lol*






The next day we took Henry to Greenfield Village. Zoe wasn't happy that we ventured out on our own. We had to keep everything we did a secret so she wouldn't be upset but Henry didn't help us much keeping it to himself... he much rather bursted out the things we did as soon as we picked her up from school :(


Bjoern and I got our garden ready... bought flowers for the front, patched our bare spot in the back yard, got rid of our vegetable garden and moved the trampoline into a spot where it cannot ruin the grass!
We enjoyed our coffee on the front porch or lunch or snack time... whenever we got a chance to hang out on the porch we took the chance
Oh, yes, we cooked a lot :)... Chicken a La Nita
We went to the beach one day... it was so windy the sand was everywhere... yikes... but we had a lot of fun





back to the garden project ;)




Shopping fun
Waiting on the hubby to come home for dinner - just killing time playing some Uno
The Henry Ford Museum... my little hot dog :)
Bjoern had to fold an airplane for Henry, it flew pretty good
Henry's creations



SHOPPING again... I finally was in the store '5 below' or so... everything in that store is only $5 and under but it smelled really bad in there... yikes...
Coffee break at Starbucks in Barnes and Noble :)
Taking a coffee break in between shopping at the mall ;)
Juicy - Chicken a la Nita AGAIN... it was so good ;)
It was really delicious
One late afternoon our neighbor Chandler had a talent show so we supported her and watched her gig, she did amazing
Greenfield Village WITH ZOE *WOOHOO*... look how she now also carries around her purse - I wonder where she got that from :).










A week before Bjoern arrived I got myself a set of new tires :)... I'm just going through tires like crazy but ok, I guess I'm driving a lot. Loving my new tires...
Some morning giggles
Happy Mothers Day... I got some really cute home made presents from the kids
HELLO... Bjoern arrived in DTW... let the fun begin

First stop: Meijer of course *lol*
First Meal: BBQ
Bjoern brought all kind of awesome gifts. The kids love their Lamy Fueller and pencils

Greenfield Village again...





New helmets for the kids
Coffee... again *lol*... I got a Starbucks Card for my birthday and to be honest I've used it for teacher gift cards mostly and I finally got use out of it with Bjoern in town and I still have some money left on it... I rarely spend money on Iced Coffees anymore but it was a nice treat for the two weeks :)
Bjoern and I were supposed to go shopping and guess who got the first deal of the day... Zoe!!! And she even cleaned up at Tommy Hilfiger... my little Shopping Diva :)
It was so great to have Bjoern here and visit us. We miss him dearly but we really treasured every day together and made the most out of it.

No comments: