Thursday, October 27, 2016

Loosing Teeth

Spending some time with friends and my little man at the Chelsea treehouse... a fun place
And another one gone :(...
I had him in LONG pants but only due to an accident and I had only long pants in the car to change into :)... he wouldn't want to take a picture and as soon as we got home he changed into shorts... it's cold and he is cold all the time but he refuses to wear long pants or long-sleeves... oh well... he has to live with it
Rocking Dustin's Shirt for Zoe's swim competition ;)
And we're on again... got some cool chairs that makes it easier to sit there for the 2 hrs... cheering on our little fish

Pumpkin Patch ...  forgot to take pics when they actually picked out their pumpkin... they wanted to play as well

Pumpkin Soup... yum
My new glasses... with glitter :)... I got used to it. Henry doesn't like them but I get compliments everywhere I go so I guess I picked out good :)
Trick or Treating at the Henry Ford Estate. This year we're having a Tinkerbell aka a fairy and Batman



Carving Pumpkins.... they did a great job this year... I have to do less and less each year ;)




I made some pumpkin bread last night too and another pumpkin pie. Pumpkin Quiche comes next *yum* problem is... who will eat it? I really miss my teenagers when it comes to my cooking and baking days... at least they ate all of it with joy... at least Henry ate the bread. They both didn't like the soup, Frank only eats the pie... I need somebody else I can cook and bake for... ;)

No comments: