It seems like every time I want to start a post I complain about how fast time flies ;)... so I should just stop doing that... the fact is... it is flying and I totally dislike the fact but we're having a ton of fun :).
Orchards opened up for the fall fun and sure enough you can find us there enjoying a wonderful fall day out on a hay ride or in the corn maze or just having a blast :).
We mastered the corn maze with 5 kids. Woohoo... we had a blast though.
Meanwhile Henry turned 5 already! How did that happen? No idea... I cannot believe that that little munchkin of ours is already 5 years old! He had an amazing birthday party and we enjoyed a great time on his birthday
Birthday Boy, 5 years old with his chocolate chip pancake and whip cream (his breakfast wish)
For dinner we went to Chuck E Cheese to play games, fly jets and eat pizza
House wise we have some great and sad news... great news is the house appraisal came back sooner than we thought but it came back actually way less worth than we were agreeing on paying for the house. Which is good you would think and we were really excited about it however we don't believe that the seller would entertain even the thought about selling us the house for the price but we don't give up hope yet... we could still get the house for the market value if they agree to it. Or we will end up not moving into this wonderful house... so I can tell you with this house hunting experience now I think we've taken every single rollercoaster corner with us and every single loop there is... but if we will get the keys in the end it was all worth it... wish us luck... it ain't over until it's over and Frank and I really hope they'd sell it to us but we would also understand if they decide to maybe wait another year and put it back on the market next year but we don't think they would get the $ that they're hoping for, even in a year... but it's not in our hands at this point we can only hope we will get it... wish us luck...


No comments:
Post a Comment