A fun day with friends at Greenfield Village on Monday and my little man :). We went today again with other friends... it always is an amazing time.
So Zoe and I had a deal... since she really wanted to get her ears pierced I told her (hoping that it won't be for a long while) that she would have to stop biting her nails. She bit her nails really bad and it looked scary for her future and for manicures etc. so she was on a mission... I think we made that pact in May/ June or so... now it's October and even without the disgusting tasting nail polish on the nails started to grow and I was actually already able to cut her nails twice!!! So I had to follow up with my promise and let her get her ears pierced. She was very brave and she's so proud showing off her ears... it's the cutest thing and I'm so proud to be her mom... she's such a great girl.She was over the moon and back when it was done and she had her ears pierced, even this morning when she got up and when I picked her up from school... she still cannot believe she has earrings :)


No comments:
Post a Comment