On FR the 'Magical History Tour' Exhibit of the Beatles started to show at the Henry Ford Museum and since we got in for free (Members only on FR) I needed to go see it. And I'm so glad I did when it was free. I always expect too much :(... it's just not what I'm used to... if you make such a big deal out of it then it better be wow... but it was just ok. The kids enjoyed it and they had fun listening to the music ear pieces and all the funky stuff you could do with it. But I was a bit disappointed and glad I went when it was free :)
Henry wanted me to be a Beatle. Picture taken by Henry:
On SAT we went to the Greenfield Village after meeting up with our friends at their house. It was a lot of fun and even though we only had a little bit of time it was worth it to get out there... Thomas the Train (a real big steam engine dressed as Thomas) is there for three weekends now... I try to go there as much as I can since they offer a bunch of fun activities for the kids and since I'm a member it's free for me.
A ride on the carousel
Today (Sunday) we went again for a little bit and this time we got to manage to do a lot more. Riding the Model T, going on the bus and riding the carousel again... oh and playing with the train tracks :)


No comments:
Post a Comment