Monday, April 4, 2016

April, here we come

A picture from Frank's Birthday:
On the weekend we met Silke and her kids at Belle Isle, an island that is sitting on the river dividing Canada and USA... it's very nice out there but you have to drive through Detroit in order to get there so I'm not going there alone... but it was very nice and we had a great time. The weather temps dropped again a lot... it actually froze again... so everything that bloomed probably got killed :(


There is street in Detroit that was supposed to be very rich and had / has amazing houses. I drove by there on the way home... a little scary and I would never leave the car for sure. I just couldn't skip that opportunity to drive by and check it out... I have to check it out again sometime soon when I'm not alone with the kids... I really want to see more of it and close up.

A birthday party at a gymnastics gym. The kids had a blast... Henry didn't want to go with us at first because he said gymnastics is for girls only but he had a ton of fun too jumping into the foam pit... the kids didn't want to leave ;)


First Day of Spring Break, last week Dustin and Henry were off school and this week Zoe is off school. Oh it was soooo nice to get up and don't have to leave the house at 730 dressed and ready to go. We had a fun day and enjoyed our first Frosty Boy Ice Cream of the season at freezing temperatures *lol*... Zoe is really looking forward to Henry's two half days of school this week when she gets to spend some time alone with me ;).... we'll make it very special.

No comments: