It arrived!!! The first day of school!!!
5:25am and my phone sang (yeah, I need to change my ring tone every now and then because I'm getting immune to it after a while *lol*... so at the moment a song is waking me up).
Dustin had to leave the house at 6:55am to catch the school bus and everything went very smooth :)
And Frank takes Zoe to school and those two cuties have to leave the house at 7:30am, THEN I get to take a deep breath... and get my breakfast in after lunchbox and breakfast prep for the school and work force in our household
In the car she wasn't that happy anymore. She was very nervous but the teachers helped out and she did good (I assume)As soon as everybody was left Henry wanted to color :)... he really enjoyed it but he was whiney all day. I think he either gets sick again or it never left and his sickness is getting worse again :(
At 3:15pm I got to pick her up and funny me thought I was too early by arriving at 2:45pm!!! It was crazy the pickup but hopefully it'll calm down by the end of this week. Every class sits in one concrete square. Starting to the very right are the young 5's then the three kindergarten classes
On the way home she was happy and enjoyed snacks... man... don't every get around with the kids and not have anything to eat and drink with you... my crazy munchkins
Since Zoe refused to go to the bathroom in school!!! (yeah, no idea how they can hold it that long but they're capable of it)... we drove home real quick and changed from her uniform to a fun outfit and went to see Dustin play soccer :)
Man... what a life... Yeah, Henry was whiney because he wanted MORE snacks... and they already ate all of them...
Dustin even got to play quite some time... the kids liked it a lot once they saw him out there playing. We won't mention how the game went... All I will say is that the tigers lost :(
Dustin in his Jersey ;)








No comments:
Post a Comment