The second day of school was also very good in regards of our morning routine. Everything falls into place very nicely and everybody gets out the door without any rush... Henry gets up with Zoe... I guess he wants to cherish the few minutes he has with his big sister. It's very cute. And since I wake up Zoe at 645am, Dustin still gets to see them to say good morning before he leave the house at 655am so it's very nice.
My two munchkins:
Yesterday I went and got a new windshield. Mine cracked on FR... I guess a stone because we heard one which was nothing compared to what has hit my car over the last few years but apparently it cracked the shield :(... I wanted to get it fixed right away, so I did :)... the crack is in the lower right side... half way through the windshield... you can barely see it on these pics but it's there ;)
We were waiting for 3 hrs !!! :(... but ok... just don't think about what you could've done in all this time... just chill...
After we picked up Zoe from school we went home for a quick change (so Zoe can enjoy her normal clothes and not her uniform)... and we went to the Belleville Highschool to cheer on Dustin and his soccer team
Yes, all they do is EAT!!! *lol*... NEVER leave the house without snacks... you won't survive
Dustin gets to play... we arrived on time...
Dustin in action. He's no. 5 and wears bright green shoes... you can see him if you zoom in :)
The kids enjoy Dustin and all the fun things we get to do with him. They cheer him on and try to understand the game ;)...









No comments:
Post a Comment