Thursday, June 4, 2015

Zoe graduated Preschool

Somehow it hit me with surprise but Zoe just graduated Preschool (Kindergarten) yesterday. I thought it wasn't such a big deal and I was really looking forward to the summer without school schedule and driving back and forth.
Zoe had two very amazing teachers who I'm very thankful for. They made the start for Zoe's school time so amazing and I hope it continues like this for her. She loved going to school. 
Now we'll have until Sept 8th without schedule and school drop off's and pick ups... I'm very excited for that. We'll make the most out of this time and then we'll see how Kindergarten (Vorschule) starts off for us. We'll also have our new exchange student Dustin by then living with us so it'll be a fun and busy time for us for the 'back to school' time.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rona! Ray and I finally got a good internet service here on the island. I can now keep up eith the kids! They sure are growing up love ya'll and see you soon. Patty