Look at our little Chipmunk that lives under our house! I guess I have to do something about it since it's been very comfortable under there for a couple of years now. But he's just very cute isn't he?
Strawberry Picking with Chandler and some other friends... I don't take that many pictures anymore... I feel like people are over crazy now taking their phones out of their hands... snapping pics and in the meantime checking their emails and texts... I'm trying to phase out of that phase as I was guilty myself I have to admit...
A picture perfect day at the beach. We met our friend Sarah and her two kids on the beach in Port Huron which is located on Lake Huron and the water is so clear ... amazing. The beach was beautiful and the weather was great as long as the sun was out. I was a little cold but better than sweating like crazy on the beach ;)
After the beach we took the kids into Downtown Port Huron and after a great yummi ice cream together we went off to the Ice Museum by ourselves while Sarah already headed home. It was really cool. I'm glad we went... a super successful day trip. Port Huron is really cute but I'm very surprised it's totally not busy... a hidden treasure :)




No comments:
Post a Comment