Aaaand, may 2015 has passed! Unbelievable... these last few months just flew by somehow. Summer is almost here. Zoe's last day of preschool is tomorrow then we're back to free scheduling and mind our own business all week long - YEAH.
Here we are celebrating Emma and Laura's 3rd Birthday - yes, they're 3 already!!! Time flies
I met my friend Stephanie from Chicago half way on the beach - awesome idea and super cool beach. The kids and we had a blast... def. going to do that again.
Henry and I dropped off Zoe at school and we walked by a cow and a sheep as well as a hen that were chilling at the elementary school playground - very odd but a must -see ;)
Splash Park Time is back
Celebrating Sophia and Annamarie's 3rd Birthday. Annamarie's dad made the castle cake himself... I was very impressed. Henry ate 2 pieces of course... he's a chocolate monster :)
Koston's 4th Birthday Party. I know... it seems like we've been celebrating A LOT in the last 2 weeks.... the kids had a blast.
After my Zumba class we went over to IKEA and took advantage of Kids eat free TUE :)... free coffee for me and my healthy 'meal' was only $3.17 Yeah... I know where to go ;)... hihihi...









No comments:
Post a Comment