Saturday, December 6, 2014

Crafts and Cake

Christmas Time is here :)... I'm literally trying to do as much xmas stuff as possible it seems. Now that I think about it it really seems a lot but they love it so it's ok :). 
THU we had a play date with Kimberly and her kids and I had some very easy crafts prepared which they enjoyed doing but playing was a lot more fun apparently *lol*.

Jenny's Mom sent the kids advents calender with chocolate suprise eggs. The kids LOVE it and they couldn't wait to try them out.
Jenny unwrapped her calendar and of course the munchkins were right then and there trying to get her toys *lol*

We thought it would be a good idea to do some crafts without the kids so we met a german friends company in the conference room and did some crafts without the little ones enjoying some mom talks and we were pretty creative as well :)

I love watching them sleep... they always look so peaceful and happy - relaxed and excited to adventure into a new day with plenty of rest during the night.
At the Ann Arbor Christkindl Market. Some BRATWURST :)...

Nikolaus was here too... I just forgot to take a picture of it in the morning... the kids got up and it was gone I couldn't look fast enough :)
Making a delicious 'Weincremetorte'
While the boys went and got a haircut. They seemed to have really enjoyed their boys time together
Ready... now it has to sit in the fridge for 2 hrs and we can go to the German Nikolaus Party organized from the German School. Can't wait :). Lately I've been doing a lot more with the German Community that I used to... and I really enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ist dir wirklich super gelungen die Weincreme-torte aus Germany.Ganz lb. Gruß von Deiner Edda