Baking Cookies... the kids are fighting over the spoons after we're done baking *lol*... sounds familiar? ;) jup...
Zoe is doing her hair now by herself :) :(... now I'm not allowed to do any braids or else anymore... I hope eventually she lets me do it again but I also want to encourage her independence of course.We're making 'Schnitzel'... Jenny is beating the schnitzel up :)
Chandler was in town (our neighbors granddaughter) and the kids were having a great time playing a board game:
... eating home made chocolate chip pancakes:
... the big kids joined :)...
Our Thanksgiving Dinner :)... yum yum
I'm making my grandma's dumplings for the first time and I LOVED them... Yeah, I can do them now as well
Our Thanksgiving Dinner for everybody something... it was very delicious
Greenfield Village on Sunday morning
Toledo Zoo on Sunday afternoon
Our Advent calendars. Henry's on the right, Zoe on the left:
Frank's to the left and Jenny's on the right.
It looks so beautiful. All the hard work paid off. Everybody is very excited about their calendars and the kids are doing great just opening one package each day. They're very excited in the mornings :)
Dec 1st. The coloring book kit was a hit
Christmas is coming. I finally found some time to put up some decorations
Chan was over today for some play time and after Henry's nap we got to do some home made pizza they had to finish up themselves. Our kids are really good eaters I have to say!!!
Henry and Zoe's was gone in no time *lol*...









1 comment:
Omg..... du hast die suessen Engel bei Dir... freu mich, hab meine Engel auch schon aufgestellt.
Ganz lieben Gruss aus Del. Deine Edda
Post a Comment