Our little Sunshine in the morning:
Yesterday Night I hosted a really fun Ladies' Night - Baking Cookies! We organized it so well that within 4 hrs together we came up with so many cookies... it was too many for 5 families *lol*.Jenny and I prepared already four doughs prior to start and so did Eva. The rest that didn't really need to stay in the fridge for a long time we made right then and there and it was a big hit...
Bunte Platzchen, Vanille Kipferl, Schoko Crossis, Zimtgebaeck, Cream Cheese Spirals,
Zimtsterne, Zitronentaler, Nougat Kipferl und Kokosmakronen :)... anybody need any cookies?
Carola, Adelheid, Eva, Heike, Ulla ich und Jenny (left to right)
Zoe was very upset that she couldn't join our ladies night. When I told her it's a mom's night she right away noticed Ulla and Jenny being there and they are not Moms! Too smart that little lady. But now I had to promise her to do a ladies night with her sometime soon :)... oki dok, we'll do :).
The two are fighting about the playmobil catalogue. Guess what Santa will bring them? :)




No comments:
Post a Comment