Today was my first day without KN and what can I say... I survived :). It was really strange, of course I worked until the very last minute, until the very last thing was taken care of and the very last task had been completed. It was bitter sweet and today getting up preparing only the kids breakfast, Frank's lunch, my coffee and my breakfast and then sit down... relax and drink my coffee??? What a beautiful thing :).
During the day I noticed I haven't prepared dinner and was thinking 'oh my, when am I gonna prepare that???' ... naptime :)... that's right, I don't have to work anymore *lol*... and salad is done. I even have time to post now a little longer than normally. Get ready for some books on here now *lol*. Just kidding... I have already lots of projects that I can think of you won't find me chilling on the couch, that's for sure!
Here some pics from our fun in the fall... I really taking advantage of this weather, aren't I :). Yesterday Morning Three Cedars Farm with Adelheid and Sophia:
Afternoon Playdate with Silke and the kids. She arrived at the play ground and Zoe rushed to Janos saying: "Oh Janos, I've missed you soooo much"
These two! On Sunday they were doing everything else but playing soccer!!! She's a bad influence on him *lol*... but it's so nice to see these two really enjoying each others company so much.
Emma
Laura wasn't feeling very well :(...
Today we enjoyed Wiard's again with Jen and Grace this time. We had an amazing morning. The sun was out, it was very nice not too cold and the kids had so much fun.
Heyride
Unfortunately Zoe got stung by a bee :(. Good thing we know now she's not allergic to bees which is great but it was hurting her a lot. Since Henry fell asleep on the ride home and went right to bed she got her little Nutella Bread Treat which she really enjoyed











1 comment:
Zoe I hope you feel better I love you.....GM
Post a Comment