Hello my Dear Readers :),
I may have some time to write a little... I'm just using all my 'time' I have to work so there is not much left. I finally have to get my flight shopping done this weekend so that's next on the list... Germany in December!!!
News? Oh yes, we have great news here... well also sad news in one way but it might just be me saying that! I've quit my job!!! It was a very very hard decision for me. 11.5 yrs I've been with the same company and that wasn't easy to give up specially since I got to work from home and only part time since Zoe was born. What a great opportunity they gave me.
So it was very hard to finally make this cut but Oct 15th will be my last day and you can count on that we'll be even more busy after that than we've already been so far *LOL*... We're doing so much and having so much fun specially with this great weather, I think Zoe actually got a tiny sun burn today... that's how sunny it is out here.
As you know I'm already nuts about cooking. It actually is healthier that I switched from baking to cooking ;). You won't believe it but I met a Lady the other day she wasn't even aware that you can use the big pumpkins (everybody is using here for scary faces / pumpkin carving) for making food?!
Alright here my pumpkin soup *YUM YUM YUM* - this is also very unknown with the Americans. Most of the people I know have never heard of pumpkin soup.
Pumpkin QuicheFrank is waiting on me making the pumpkin pie he loves so much ;) - Note 'The best he ever had in his life'!!!!... kind of waited on that one though. We both are trying to loose some weigh and we're doing very well in eating healthier and less. But of course is he getting his pumpkin pie :)
Here some pics from THU and FR. Apple Charlies' Orchard
Detroit Zoo. Look what they're doing with the pumpkins here...
"Hey! Get a room!!!"
Wiard's
Henry got another birthday present... he's so excited about it



















No comments:
Post a Comment