Shopping and Cookie Break
He's a male I guess ;)
Cheese, last shopping trip... a huge success and two happy Ladies + kids
Neighborhood Party... I was a part of the planning committee of course :). Even though I left my position on the board I got to help out or I also will be able to help out more of course but now it's more on a volunteer basis than on a 'I have to'... but you know I'll be involved ;)
He was very curious and held still for the whole time! Zoe didn't want to have it done but she was interested in others getting their face / arm painted
My Clown :)... we did a great job planning this party! It was a huge success
The Bounce House
Another birthday present for Henry, he was screaming for joy!!! 'truck truck' gosh I've never seen a happier kid unwrapping presents, too cute!
Pumpkin Time. I started early... purreed already one and just started taking the second one apart. A pumpkin quiche has been made already *yum*... and we'll see what else I'm going to do with all that delicious pumpkin. I could be in the kitchen all day long and I'm not tired of it *lol*
My little artist
vegetarian :)... Eggplant/ Tomato Gratin, nobody but me ate it... :(... it's ok though. Frank and I are on a diet so the less 'delicious' stuff I have in the house the least amount of food Frank is eating and I get to eat all that healthy stuff :)... hahaha... of course I take care of my hubby, he's getting a very great salad with always different ingredients to help him eat delicious and healthy but not boring... I'm a good wife :)


























No comments:
Post a Comment