Hi Ho, we've been so busy out and about that I didn't find time to post I think... now he we're having a ton of pics for you :)... no idea when this was... but after a 2 hrs nap Mr. Henry was still tired I guess *lol*... when Zoe came down the stairs from her nap she came into my office giggling what Henry is doing there! Was so funny...
Chocolate Chip Cookie in the mall, our little treat every now and thenPlay Time in the Mall
Yesterday we met with Kimberly and the kids at the playground and hat lots of fun
Our little crew
Lunch at Wendy's - we never really do that unless we might be out of town or on the road so it was something special ;)
In the afternoon we met with Nettie and her kids at a farm which is milking their own cows and boy did Zoe have lots of questions!!!
Piggies taking a mud bath!!!
The Rabbits
A goat hiding
A baby Donkey Zoe discovered
Farm Made Ice Cream, the highlight of the day
Feeding the Animals
What a great and fun day :)

























No comments:
Post a Comment