For dinner we had delicious pork rips with mashed potatoes,Russell sprouts and i breaded / fried some zucchini as well! Yum yum yum!!!
On FR the kids and I headed to Chicago to spend some time with friends :). I'm googling new playgrounds now :) and i found one in between CHI and DET where I planned our one / turned out to be only stop :) Go me :). The kids did great and traffic wasn't bad at all.

At night we took the kids out for an evening walk. They loved it



This morning we walked to a playground again and the kids wore themselves out a little.











This afternoon Lena's 2nd Birthday will be celebrated so we'll have a bunch of fun after a little rest here right now - enjoying the peace and quiet before the party starts. Great weekend so far :). Loving every minute of it.





No comments:
Post a Comment