My little man got sick too :(... so luckily I had the least amount of pain since somebody has to take care of all my little sickies. Zoe's fever broke Sunday Morning and I went to the doc with her on MON to make sure it's not Strep Throat (Scharlach) and then on TUE when Zoe finally seemed to be not contagious anymore soon... Henry started with a fever :(... his was way lower but still not good. So here I have Zoe who needed to burn some energy and Henry who just needed to lay still... what to do???
My little munchkin eating strawberries... I wasn't even allowed to feed him... no we have two very independent kids!
My first creation of combining two recipes into one... Manicotti... it was sooo delicious...
even after Henry finished his lunch, he had to eat a plate of that new dish :)
Solution... you go on a bike ride... the one who needs to burn off energy rides herself, the Sickie is getting strolled in the trailer ;)
Today we FINALLY got out of the house... YEAH YEAH YEAH... Detroit Zoo with Friends and we had a blast
Since we went the first time this year to the Detroit Zoo, Zoe was asking to feed the giraffes... problem is, you have to be there when they open up and get the tickets... else they're sold out. Traffic is not the best at 8AM so I opt out to leave the house at a traffic friendly time and be there at 10. Today I had the chance to ask a friend who was going there as well but earlier to get the tickets for us and she JUST got the last ones for all of our kids :). It was sooo cool but won't do it again. You pay $5 per child and you basically get 2 leaves!!! *lol*... what a rip off... but I think they just try to get in money and I'm happy to pay it once but that's about it ;). They have super long tongues!!! CRAZY... and Zoe was so shy she didn't want to feed them once she was there :(... that was very sad but I did my best that she could come as close as possible to these creatures and have a great memory from it.
















1 comment:
Wow.......GM
Post a Comment