Yesterday we met with some of our very first mom's group. All the tiny babies turned into talking toddlers with their own mind and they were having a blast. In the middle little Henry who can play along as well already and he does!
Pulling himself up is not a problem, he's doing it all the time... crawling up stairs... not a problem. Kind of iffy for me now since I have to watch that he's not getting hurt falling with his head onto the concrete!
Zoe wanted to push the swing for Scarlett
Adult reunion...
How did she get in there... I want too
Zoe and her sand!!! Urgh... it barely stays inside the sandbox, that's why we'll never have a sandbox in our yard ;)...
Hhhmm, I'm not getting in somehow
So I'll watch her I guess
Having a blast
Scarlett, Grant, Kaitlyn and Zoe
Back home Daddy had some time to put the tricycle together the two bought yesterday and Zoe was thrilled when she came home that she could take a round through the house with it... she didn't want to go to bed since she wanted to ride her bike ;)
Her first try:










3 comments:
..Wie gemein ... ein Leben ohne Sandkiste ... und mit Wasser gibt es erst den richtigen Spass!
Henry steht. Wir haben es ja gewusst. Ein paar Tage eher und wir wären dabei gewesen. Die Zeit rennt.
LG M&M
Super, Klein-Henry kann stehen und Zoe schon Fahrrad fahren.
Post a Comment