Monday, August 13, 2012

Lena's 1st Birthday Party

Yesterday Night we came home from our trip to Chicago. I left a day earlier than planned since I was soooo tired and Henry wanted to be fed 5 times SAT night and I couldn't take it anymore... last night at home he only came once during the night and once just before I had to get up anyways. 
We had a GREAT time seeing our friends and playing...
Here we have Lena's 1st Birthday Party... a party hit:

Lena, the Birthday Girl
Topf Schlagen... the biggest kid of all ;)



 Ravyn
 Sani

exhausted mom's talking... ;)
 ah, of course we can smile ;)




 Steph
 Sandra and Skylar

Topfschlagen, biggest kid









 Running with the Ball




 Sackhuepfen






 Sani and Dijana








 The Clan: Angela, Sandra, Dijana and I
 Now here we go... the Original: with Steph





Awesome Birthday Party :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right these pics turned out to be great! :) I was so happy to have seen you....I really have to start planning and come visit for a weekend. It was so much fun to see them play together. LOVE Sandra