And today I cooked Meatballs!!! No idea who should eat all this food before we'll go on our vacation!!! I have to report... the second day, the lentil soup tasted sooooo much better and as good as moms :). Soooo proud :). I guess they had to really soak up the soup or something :).
Here all my meatballs :)
Our evening activities... two days in a row Frank was out on bz dinners... changes up the whole evening routine a little so the kids and I went outside for a while again.The finished product :). Anybody wanna come over for some meatballs :)... well... I'm not 100% satisfied... somehow the 'kick' is missing but they taste 'ok'. I decided to put them in red sauce, in the slow cooker and let them simmer for a couple of hrs. So for the rest of the week it'll be spaghetti and meatballs and lentil soup *lol*.
Tomorrow the kids and I will go to the zoo with lots of friends. It'll be FUN... Zoe looks forward to see the: hippo, the baby elephant and the pooping elephant *lol*. My little munchkins... so much fun!






1 comment:
Sehr schick, dein Rennfahrerdress so ganz in Pink,liebe Zoe.
Post a Comment