My dad and Meike arrived safe and sound on Sunday afternoon and we're enjoying some fun times at home... Zoe has a blast with Oma and Opa and keeps them on their toes playing :).
While I worked my lunch time yesterday they were relaxing outside on the patio and sure enough I get a picture from my dad relaxing *lol*... the apple is not falling far from the tree I have to say!!! It's funny to see your gens in family members like he always sees Zoe and says: 'Just like you when you were little'... I guess she has a lot from me *lol*
She didn't wanna take a nap two days in a row and is getting very creative in her room at naptime... now she discovered you can put things into your bedding!!! All her bibbs were hidden inside her covers *lol*Oma fell so sorry for little henry crawling on the patio that she got him his socks and pulled them all the way up. I feel bad to have to put Henry into long pants in this heat but I guess we have to do that next time to keep his skin protected. He climbed up one step on the patio !!!!! I guess it's time to put up the gates on the stairs... not long and he'll figure it out and up he goes... he grows way too fast :(... my little monkey.
Today we'll go to the mall. I'm super excited since we go to a mall I haven't seen yet... looks BIG online. Can't wait to explore that one... and then we're going to have 'snakes' (like Zoe says) on the grill... steaks of course... but Zoe calls it: Daddy grills snakes :)
It's always great to have more german influence at home since you can always tell by the kids... the more german she's around the more german comes out of her mouth :) *YEAH*



1 comment:
Ich freu mich mit euch, dass ihr zusammen Zeit verbringen könnt! ganz lieben Gruss deine Edda
Post a Comment