Here some pics from our dinner play date out at a friends' house. The kids had a blast and I really enjoyed dinner outside the house. We came home at 730PM and the kids just went to bed. They're exhausted *lol*
So what else have I been up to? I'm always busy with something :). On WED night I had my neighbor friends over for a girls night on the patio after Zoe and Henry went to sleep. We had such a great time, I think the neighbors were kind of hoping we would go to bed soon... chatting our lifes away there in the yard :). It was fun
Also I went back to my daily walks which are soo awesome and the kids behave! I kind of started a neighborhood walk. I start and collect my neighbors during my walk, depending on the babies sleeping habits, sometimes we're three or just two...
I organized a sub-wide yard sale for this weekend... have done the signs and placed them, organized another round of Ladies', Guys' and Couple's night... also next week we'll have pilates in the park as a new addition to our 'program' and also a picnic in the park will take place this month.
We enjoy the weather a lot... it's very nice, summer to the finest, the yard has enough shade that it's very comfortable to be outside, just have to keep the kids creamed down with sun protection.
Work is going very well... somehow it all turns out different again... Henry started to take a 2-2.5 hrs nap after lunch now while Zoe either is in her room and plays or watches TV... pretty awesome I would say :).
Ok, I'm tired... had a long night last night with the girls... today very busy and outside all day (you would think I was on vacation looking at my sun tan). Tomorrow is another back to back day and I need my sleep since Henry still thinks being fed three times during the night is ok!!! :( I don't agree son!!!
Take care y'all, enjoy this wonderful life :)


No comments:
Post a Comment