I can pull myself up... look...
... ok, only almost... but wait ;)
... and yet we found another way of going shopping... it's getting more deluxe every time but I think this is it... we can't get more than that.
Henry is chillen, Zoe has easy access to sitting or walking and her little shopping cart has space to be tied onto as well... it's too funny... almost as if we're going camping *lol*. And of course Ms Zoe gets her bagel she's chewing on during the shopping trip.Trying on Daddy's biker gloves
Tonight is 'Guys Night Out' for the subdivision. It's funny that I have to organize a guys night out for them. But ok, if that's what it takes, it's not much to it but the guys are having a blast. Today they rode in style, picked up by our neighbor Bryon in his boat from the dock at our park they rode over the 'Johnny's on the Lake' Restaurant where they have the guys night :).
Zoe also wanted to go on the boat ride... she was very upset she couldn't go
Meanwhile I'm back home... and somehow Zoe caught a tummy bug or something. She threw up at the park already and now in bed twice :(... hope she can sleep now and don't have to throw up again.








1 comment:
Wow, eine starke Leistung, kleiner Henry. Und auf geht`s bald!
Post a Comment