Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Morning at a Petting Farm

The kids and I went to meet with some friends at a Petting Farm. Zoe was sooo excited and loved seeing all the animals... she even fed them and Henry had a good time just chilling out and watching it all ;)










Emma and Zoe, new friends... she's asking for 'Emmy' a lot now and since Emma always wants to go to the bathroom (even though she's not potty trained yet)... Zoe starts asking to go potty too... that works for me ;)
And we topped it off with a heyride. Zoe didn't want to go onto the wagon but then she LOVED it.



I barely see my car around (yet) but look who I found in the parking lot when I came back... there all driving around in Ann Arbor I think *lol*... but mine is the coolest :). And the funny thing they all park with big distance from the others to avoid dents I'm sure ;) Sexy rides man :). There was also a silver one at the Petting Farm Main parking lot... 4 in one location all different colors ;)

No comments: