My little snuggle bear made it into my bed last night... yeah yeah... his teeth must've bothered him again and next to mommy is always the best ;)
Today we went to the park met with some friends and enjoyed this HOT weather... no kidding... 30C today and humid :(... It's cute since Zoe's curls come out when it's humid, that's cute but I just don't like it humid at all :(.She didn't wanna leave but you could tell she was sooooo tired. Our nap schedule changed a lot... now if I'm lucky she goes down for her nap around 1-2... she just fell out and it's 230PM :(... that means all my afternoon play dates have to be moved to the morning and that leaves us lots of time in the mornings to do things but then after nap there is too little to do something... and I have to get out with the kids before I'm done working for the day... but ok, as long as they nap I take it ;).
So another thing... I got new glasses... I already returned the first pair since they didn't work out at all with me even after two adjustments... now I got the second pair of lenses and I'm still wearing it now since last THU (6 days)... I'll give it till tomorrow (7 days of straight wear and tear) but it doesn't look promising :(... I might have to return them as well. It's so darn frustrating. I've never had that much difficulties with getting new glasses than this time :(. It's so not cool since I feel my brain is already playing tricks on me but I know it must be my glasses since I'm ok wearing the old ones... I'm so sad. I really loved the new frame but I'll return it completely and wanna have a break for a couple of months before I start trying new glasses again... :(







No comments:
Post a Comment