Friday, May 18, 2012

Hanging out Together

My little munchkins... soon Henry is going to move as well... I hope Zoe is also keeping an eye on him like she already takes care of him now. That way I can at least get a few things done and if Henry gets into trouble Zoe calls me ;). Like she did the other day when they were both hanging out in the living room and Henry pooped (I even heard it in the office)... but Zoe said: ' Oh Oh... eeewwww...' and called: 'Moooommmy, Henry poopy'... I was cracking up... well here she never cares when she poops and never wants to be changed but when Henry poops it has to be taken care of right away *lol*... this girl!!!

Norma, I made it and it was delicious :). Thanks so much for the recipe... It's so easy and is so delicious... everybody ate!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks better then mine........GM