Monday, July 6, 2009

Vacation time with family

We're back... yes, we were gone. Maybe you noticed ;). Long time no posting but now I have soooo many pictures... I really have to be picky which ones I should post or it'll turn out to be a few pages long of pictures from our vacation... as you can tell already by those pics, we were in Montana spending some time with Doug, Dana and Sophia:We flew in on FR and settled down in a hotel in Bozeman for the first night. On Saturday after a very delicious breakfast (again... we ate way too much) we drove over to Livingston and spent the rest of the day with Doug and Dana. 
Since we stayed in Livingston for the next night we started the Sunday very easy arranging for another hotel since the one we had chosen for most of the week wasn't such a burner! Luckily Frank did all the research and arranging of another hotel and I was lazy turning around another time in bed :). What a great life :)... 
After everything was arranged we checked out and had a very delicious breakfast done by Doug. Chatted a little bit with family and took it easy for the rest of the day. 
At night we had a very nice dinner in a mexican restaurant and afterwards Dana and Sophia went swimming in the hotel pool... Sophia had a blast:



No comments: