Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cool Baby and tons of Congrats :)

So I have to say that our baby is pretty cool already :). The pregnancy is totally easy going... the few days of total tiredness and also the few times I felt sick (no vomiting)... absolutely no biggie. I heard from one of my coworkers that she had a bad few first months. She's due in the beginning of September and is already so big! Uiuiui... 
But I have to say that the baby is very demanding when it comes to food though! Yes, that's right. It knows already how to get things... I've never been that hungry in my life, I think! And it's not that I'm just hungry! No, my stomach starts growling big times so I have no chance but to eat something otherwise I'll be another radio station in our office! *lol*
It's pretty funny though... unbelievable. So I bring all my healthy food with me to work (Tupperware boxes with fruits and vegetables + lunch). Sandra was already making fun of me that I bring a grocery store with me ;) but the baby is happy it seems.
My belly is growing, sometimes it looks bigger than other times but now I'm supposed to gain one pound a week!!! How scary! Anti Stretch Marks Body lotion is already in use :) so we'll see if that works!
It's amazing how fast news are getting spread around! I've just told a few people, actually two in the beginning. And then after I told my boss 2 weeks ago I told maybe 4 people last Thursday and now since this week from every corner I get congrats. So cute, everybody is so happy for us and apparently I have the 'pregnancy glow' ;) and smile for two *lol*... one of my coworkers bought me pregnancy books the other day which really surprised me. I was pretty touched. 
Our office is very unique... I think I will miss the crowd of people but the office I'm going to work in next is pretty cool too and smaller (CHI is 4 times bigger I think), so it has another touch to it. Plus I heard the Branch manager is incredible sexy *hihi*.
Ok, enough here... I wanted to clean my place for the weekend. We're going to have a party going on again with the German Club Girls + Partners *YEAH*. Actually it's the 'get-to-know-Frankie-Party'. The Girls were asking to meet him for soooo long already... now they finally get the chance to meet him ;).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! You are pregnant!! Congrats!!! Thats great.
I havent been over to your blog in a wile and now such news!!