I still cannot believe that we've made it this far! It's unbelievable and I'm so excited but there are still 5 more days of pure impatient that this all could fall through somehow... so I'm trying to stay calm and slowly start believing this is happening :).
Our closing on the new house is scheduled for June 14th and so far it looks REALLY good and on schedule.
In the meantime I enjoyed a field trip with Zoe's class and the kids had a blast as well as the parents and teachers and everyone slept well afterwards :).
Finally deciding and going through all the motions of a house buy and knowing that this deal is happening made me sooo happy. It was a rocky road AGAIN and getting so close to closing is just pure happiness. I cannot wait to arrive at our final destination. Heading out with my German friends for a spontaneous Ladies' Night :)
The kids and I are trying to go to Greenfield Village as much as we can since I absolutely love that place and my membership is going to expire on June 15th when the kids get out of school :(... so the weekends need to make up for the lost last week that we could've gone more often. I'm excited to go there today and tomorrow again :)... the kids just have no idea yet ;). They'll be thrilled (not) *lol*
Checking out front porches and getting into the feel. I cannot wait for my own front porch and my rocking chair :) :) :) ... the best thing about the move (right behind to Frank being happy *lol*).
I'm trying to use up all my gift cards and such and a new hair cut was in the cards even with washing and blow drying!!! Uiuiuiui... I should do that more often, the compliments came streaming in. I normally just go for a dry cut and go but this was well spend money I guess (or gift cards).Other than that there are no other news other than the house has been slowly stowed away in boxes and the garage sale went very well. The rest that didn't go I donated and it feels a lot emptier now. We don't have much packing left but of course the things we're using daily will go last and there will be quite some boxes at the end to fill with all the kitchen stuff and the clothes... I'll keep you posted after the closing and post some pictures of the house :)


1 comment:
Liebe Rona,
ich hoffe, mit eurem Umzug hat alles gut geklappt und ihr lebt euch gut in Charleston ein!
Bin gespannt auf deine nächsten Beiträge!
Viele Grüße
Merle
Post a Comment